Hermi products with new marking labels and optimized cardboard packaging
Company Hermi is constantly investing in the development and innovation of Hermi products. We take care of the quality and repeatability in the mass manufacturing of our products at every step of the production process. We are aware of the importance of an environmentally friendly and circular economy hence we are introducing new solutions into the business, production and sales processes that in line with sustainable development, European regulations and international standards.
It is a great pleasure for us to announce that Hermi products are being updated with new labelling, cardboard boxes are optimized and visually upgraded. These changes are gradually being introduced and are expected to be completed by the end of 2021. The upgrades are implemented in accordance with international standard ISO 14001 (Environmental management systems).
Here are a few of the most relevant advantages of our new labelling and cardboard packaging:
- New and updated design of the labels and cardboard boxes;
- Labels include more in-depth information: item number, packaging, descriptive product name in three languages (English, German and Slovene), short product name, bar code, QR code …
- Extra strong cardboard boxes for greater stability during transport;
- Rigid packaging to minimize the bending when loading, unloading and moving;
- Reduced transport costs due to optimization of product distribution in the cardboard boxes;
- Less unnecessary waste and consequently more environmentally friendly packaging.
Please do not hesitate to provide us with your valued feedback and contact us if your need additional information.
Additional information about Hermi products is available on our website or contact our sales team.