On-roof, downconductor installations, earthing and equipotential bondings
On-roof and down conductor installations
- Designed for the interception and diversion of lightning currents.
- Conductors are made of different materials.
- The chosen conductor material depends on the roof covering material, metal parts on the roof, gutter material, technical conditions, architecture of the building and the purpose of the building.
Earthing and equipotential bondings
- Earthing is meant to conduct and disperse lightning current into the ground.
- Earthings can be made as vertical or horizontal using different conductors or earthing rods.
- Choice between vertical or horizontal depends from specific resistance of the ground.
- Choice of appropriate material depends of ground soil type and lifetime.
For more informations about our products and technical specifications order our free catalog or contact our consultants.